Soccer Music Event: Alan Vaughan

For those who keep track and realise this is my weekend at Los Arcos (it's every other Saturday), pleasae note I have shifted it to NEXT WEEK, Saturday, Feb 27 due to a request to plat candlelight at Walk to Emmaus.
 
For those who don't already know about Los Arcos, at the intersection of Old Canton Rd and Rt120 Upper Roswell Rd: 
 
It is a great Mexican restaurant, from 7-10pm (early start, reasonable finish time). It is smoke-free, family-friendly yet has a great bar, great food and it's local and handy!
 
In the coming weeks look for me to perform some of the not so usual numbers, many that I don't typically play week after week - it will be very interesting, I promise -- worth checking out if you appreciate really qualitative music!
 
Additionally, it will be Beatles (as ever), Stones, Steve Miller, Pink Floyd, Paul Simon, Eagles, Bee Gees, Van Morrison, Elton John, Talking Heads...over 270 songs in my repertoire (songlist attached!) - you pick 'em and I'll...pick 'em -- and sing 'em! 

Los Arcos
3101 Roswell Rd # M2n
MariettaGA‎ - (678) 560-8222


Hope to see you!

Cheers
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let Atlanta know what you think