Open letter to Atlanta Soccer News community

This game is all about winning and as Ricky said "If you ain't first, you're last". In that vein I'm going to start trimming the league. AtlantaSoccerNews Mini League is the #1 league but it is not reflected in the leader board because of the algorithm used. I'm starting of with those that are in active but I will before the end of the season trim it until we are #1 in the leader board. I will capture the leader board and bring it to the Closing Ceremonies at the end of the season. I'll use the Banter Board for the notifications before I delete. This weekend I'm removing. 19 Sean Stevens 0 212 0 15 0 227 20 Chelsea FC 0 113 0 17 0 130 21 Arsenal 0 93 0 18 0 111 22 Mayor of Marietta RoversFC 0 61 0 2 0 63 Let me know if you have any issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let Atlanta know what you think