Predict the Score Leader and Number one in the World Pimp Warrior speaks

ASN sent out its crack reports to find out Who is Pimp Warrior and what makes him tick.
We were lucky enough to get this interview...

"Pimp Warrior", born to a Spaniard father and a Colombian mother. Marco "El Matador" Garcia was raised by humble means. Mostly raised on mashed potatoes, arepas, and boiled eggs. Marco grew to be a fine physical specimen with a tremendous gift for the sciences and a passion for futbol. A perfectionist by nature, Marco lives by one simple rule, "failure is NOT an option." Once called a "dungeon dweller," El Matador has catapulted to the top of the boards, causing grown man to defecate on themselves and women to pee-pee when they hear his name. Known by his futbol colleagues for his ferocious defensive style and bulldog-like approach, Marco plays futbol as a defender.
Of his competition in ASN... "I avoided the predicthescore for a long time...didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings by dethroning them. I have spent years playing FIFA video games and I attribute half of my success on predicting the score to all those hours spent in front of the TV. The other half comes from the Almighty Himself. "
About his tremendous start... "Some might say, "beginner's luck." Others might ask, "is he the chosen one?" or "what's his midichlorian count?" What the future holds? I don't know, I'm not an Oracle. But what I do know is that I'm coming hard like them Cubans in the 80s, going all out, H.A.M (Hard As a Motherfucka). Don't let me get in my zone..."

1 comment:

  1. Should have picked his namesake, Mario Gomez Garcia, who scored 3 goals (though just 1 point a piece) for Die MannSchaft (Germany men's team, literally translated to "the Man Shaft").

    ReplyDelete

Let Atlanta know what you think